Course + Workshop Offerings
Spring 2022 Academic Integrity and Research Ethics Courses: Get Certified in the Responsible Conduct of Research!
Every semester, the Academic Integrity & Research Ethics center (AIRE) offers courses for Responsible Conduct of Research certification (RCR) as well as general knowledge in academic integrity and research ethics. The contents are interesting to most graduate students and cover topics such as plagiarism, human subjects and other animals in research, authorship and publication issues, and more.
These are generally offered as 1 credit courses, but may also be taken for FREE, non-transcript credit by registering on the AIRE website. See current offerings below!
NOTE: Certification in the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) is required for graduate students, undergraduate students, and post-docs who are supported by federal funding such as that from the National Science Foundation (NSF), National Institutes of Health (NIH), and US Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Please contact Dr. Bill Gannon (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about any of these offerings.
Listed below are the Spring 2022 classes that you can register for now
- Research Ethics: A one-credit, 8-week class with lectures, guest speakers, and self-driven projects.
- When: Tuesdays, March 21 - May 14, 2022, 4:00-6:30 PM
- Registration Information:
- For free, non-transcripted attendance, click here.
- If you would like to take the course for one transcript credit
- Graduate Students: Register for BIOL 502-015 (CRN 45376)
- Undergraduate Students: Register for BIOL 402-015 (CRN 57219)
- Location: Dane Smith Hall 232, with materials distributed on Dropbox. The professor, Dr. Gannon, will email Zoom details prior to the beginning of the course.