Nominate a Student Poster Presenter
Thank you for nominating your graduate student to present a research poster at the 2021 Shared Knowledge Conference! Please review the following information, then use the form below to nominate your student. Only UNM faculty (and UNM staff, on faculty's behalf) may submit nominations. Nominations are due by end of day, October 13th.
- Each academic program may nominate up to four graduate student posters. Please submit a separate form for each nomination.
- Ideal posters will attractively display innovative projects which inspire dialogue between academic and non-academic circles.
- Before nominating students to the conference, please contact your nominees and verify their willingness and availability to participate in the conference.
- The conference will be held on Monday, November 8th, from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM in SUB Ballroom C.
- After you submit the form below, the submissions system will automatically email the nominated student with further instructions, including a link to submit their project abstracts.
- Please contact conference liaison Christine Shell (email@example.com) with any questions.