Skip to main content

Funding for Graduate Students at UNM

  • UNM provides graduate student funding in a variety of forms, including service awards, such as assistantships, and non-service awards, such as fellowships, grants, and scholarships. You can apply for support based solely on need, in the form of work-study and loans, through the University Financial Aid Office. You can also apply for extramural support by contacting national, international, or private foundations directly; listings are often available through databases such as Pivot. Explore the links to the right to learn more!

financial aid
awards and honors
research and travel grants
pivot funding database