Instructions for the Request for Certificate of Completion
Certificate of Completion Form
- The student must fill out all requested information.
- At least five (5) working days must be allowed for processing Certificates of Completion. The graduation coordinator will verify that all degree requirements have been met and that the student is on the proposed graduation list before this request will be processed.
- A letter to verify that GS expects the degree to be awarded will be printed (in place of a Certificate of Completion) if the student is enrolled for a standard graded course.
- Only ONE certificate will be issued. Certificates will not be issued after confirmation of degree is made to transcript.
- All questions may be directed to Graduate Studies, (505) 277-2711.