Master's Plan III or Graduate Certificate
- Students must follow the UNM Catalog in place at the time of their admission, plus any additional departmental requirements.
- Students should check their academic records (LoboWeb) at the end of each term to ensure that their status, degree program, grades and GPA are correct and in compliance with UNM policies.
- Students must meet the general degree requirements published in the UNM Catalog.
- Students must submit a Program of Studies (POS) listing all the courses that apply to their degree. The POS form can be filed at any time after admission but must be filed no later than the term before the student intends to graduate. The specific deadlines* are as follows: March 1 for Summer graduation, July 1 for Fall graduation and October 1 for Spring graduation.
- Students must notify the degree program of intent to graduate the term prior to the term of graduation. Students should confirm additional deadlines with their program.
- Students must satisfy degree requirements by the deadlines of July 15 for summer graduation, November 15 for Fall graduation, or April 15 for Spring graduation.
- Students who miss the term graduation deadline, but complete degree requirements by the last day of that term, may choose to follow the Courtesy Policy.
*NOTE: Deadlines that fall on a weekend or holiday are automatically moved to the end of the next business day.